For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

HOW TO SUCCEED IN LIFE

Ibrahim Ali

These are very important saying about how to succeed in life, there are as follows:-

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." This is something hilarious but it's the truth, if you never experienced failure, and you succeed anymore, how can you knew how you can prevent yourself from failure in the future life, by identifying the mistake you can prevent from doing mistake again, it's not possible for anyone that succeed to say that he never failed, this is impossible, forever impossible, so what is good for you is anytime you failed, think how you can get away from that failure in the future, if you was rejected when finding your jobs, then try hard never surrender and go to another factory you may accept in the later time, or you can try to work on your own.

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." I'm autistic child, many times my father say why not to be like your brother, I don't knew how to explain him, but what i knew is that anyone he has his way of life, and experiences, and it's impossible to imitate others life, so anytime try hard to live on your own view, and think hard the way to success.

"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." This is exactly true, the way you follow to failure are exactly you have to follow to success, think hard friend you will understand what I'm saying and proven it to be true.