For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Lingering Worries: Should I let go?

Pokcare

Being aware that I'm the toxic one makes me think that I should just let go of the person. It's quite a difficult choice. I feel so guilty, yet can't help my worries. I want to improve and become more calm in my relationship. But even with that thought, it's so hard to start. I end up damaging my partner with my assumptions. I don't know what to say. I feel like my apologies are becoming worthless because I'm unable to solve my issue. Is this a phase? Will things get better? How do you start dealing with something so heavy?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to invalidate your feelings, but it seems to me that you're massively overthinking this thing.  Why are you so sure that you're damaging your partner and that you have little to offer?  Your partner sounds pretty great, and you seem to think highly of the person.  Well, surely someone like that, is also wise enough to know what they want and who they wish to be with.  It seems to me like your awesome partner picked a fantastic person -- you!

• 4 weeks later...

If you are toxic to someone else right now, you are not going to become non-toxic with that someone right now. You should leave for the betterment of both of you. Work on yourself, by yourself.

That's my online advice.