For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Blogging

jenErey64

My son has been diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophagitis which requires a very strict dairy and soy free diet. I am thinking about starting a blog about how we are coping with it. How many of you blog?

That is a great idea! I have not heard of that condition and I am sure there are others out there that would benefit from your knowledge. I have a blog that is part fibromyalgia and part photography as these are 2 topics that are near and dear to me.

I don't blog but I have been doing some research on them and may attempt to start one. I think it's a great idea to start a blog about your son and how you are coping. It seems like it could be very therapeutic and as the previous poster stated, I'm sure others would benefit from your knowledge.

I actually started one and didn't keep it up. It's still there waiting for updates.  I'm thinking of changing the focus from what I have now.  It may have to keep for a while though because I've been super busy.

That is a great idea which will benefit others suffering from the same disease. I have three blogs and one of them provides general health information. The others are just personal blogs.

I've kept many blogs over the years; some as personal blogs, some as current events/activism blogs, but I've always enjoyed blogging and have met some really interesting and inspiring people online through blogging!