For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Countdown to Disney World

ABCDboys

In order to give my kids an idea of how many more days until our upcoming Disney World trip I started a chain link "garland". I printed off Disney pictures on strips of paper and also added a trivia question or Disney fact for each day (this is great for my older kids). They cut off one link per day and as the chain gets shorter so do our days left before leaving for the trip!

What a great idea and a fun way for the kids to count down.  It sure beats being asked everyday "how many more days mom?"  So when are you going?

I love the trivia part too!  Thanks for the wonderful tip.

• 2 weeks later...

How's the countdown coming along? Are the kids still playing nice and enjoying it? :)  I might be headed to Disney in January.  It should be fun, as I've never been before.

There are 17 links left.  :o Our trip is fast approaching and the kids are getting more excited each day. The trivia questions and facts have worked great as they have sparked conversations about what we'll see and do. This is not our first trip so it also helps to bring up memories from our last trip.

That's a great idea.  I usually just countdown the days on the calendar up to our departure.  Where are you staying?  Are you going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?  Do you have any special celebrations while you're there?  Now, I want to go. :P