For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What Were Your New Year's Resolutions.....

buddys

and have you broken them yet.  I'm an old guy so I've gotten past the need for New Year's resolutions.  Every day is a new start for me.  :D  I guess I did sort of make a resolution though, to stop extra expenditures.  Couponing is becoming my new hobby!

Yeah, my new year's resolution are made to be broken. I won't break anything if I don't have a new year's resolution, right?  :D

I want to have a regular exercise every morning. I only did this once since new year's eve.  :D

Mine goes along with forumer's.  I'm trying to lose weight.  Of course, this is my resolution every year.  Maybe this year I'll be truly resolved to do it.

I came up with a new idea for the resolutions this year. My husband and I each wrote out a list of what we are calling our Personal Self Improvement Projects 2010. He has not seen my list and I have not seen his. The idea is that on New Year's Eve this year we are going to share them with each other to see if we both accomplished what we wanted to. I am hoping that it is going to add an accountability factor to the typical breaking of resolutions. If I know that he is going to see this list I am much more likely to achieve my goals.