For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Overcharged

ABCDboys

I received my most recent cell phone bill the other day and was overcharged $100! Thankfully the company resolved it quickly, but that's ridiculous. It makes me wonder how many people pay their bills without really reading them to make sure they are correct.

Check your bills!!

I'm glad to hear that they rectified the problem quickly, a lot of times companies don't.  

I have been lax on this lately, I signed up for online bills and I don't look as close at them as I should.

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to budget better and take better care of the incoming bills.

I tend to check everything carefully before I pay it.  That's one reason I changed my home phone company.  Their bills were so confusing you would never know if you were being charged extra or not.  The old company also had different charges every month even though I had a flat fee plan and it should have cost the same.  So they went bye-bye and I got a new easier to deal with phone company.

I check all my bills and the details of the charges very carefully. I too was overcharged one month for my cell phone. We had a plan that gave us 10 free numbers that we could call and they were charging us for one of the numbers that were on that list which caused us to go over our minutes. They overcharged us by $200.00 that month! Needless to say I was on the phone with them as soon as I saw that and they rectified it!

Most of my bills are set up for automatic payments, but I always check them to make sure everything is correct. I'm sure many people miss things if it is set up on automatic payments.