For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Birthday Wish

winuxchrosh

It is a custom by almost everyone to wish before blowing the lighted candles on your birthday cake. Is there a time that your wish was immediately granted after you have blown the candle?

I never have experienced this but it will surely be the best birthday if my wish will be instantly granted.

• 2 weeks later...

Since having children my birthday wishes have always been about them being happy, etc. As a kid I always asked for material things like new clothes or a TV. So, nope, they've never come immediately true.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had some wishes come true but they were not about material things. I think if there are things you want such as success, you can visualize yourself having them and how your life would be with them and they come true.

• 2 months later...

I have to say I always wished for something material too when I was younger.  Now I just wish for something for other people.  The last 4 or 5 years it has been that my brother gets to retire soon from the US Army and he is back at home where he belongs.

I got part of my wish, he just got his retirement papers!  March 2011, so I just hope he isn't sent back to Iraq prior to that!  That will be my birthday wish this year too!