For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Are you good at multitasking?

meiguoren

How are your multitasking skills?  Right now I'm walking on my treadmill at 3 MPH with a 2 percent incline as I type this.  If you could see how many times I had to go back with the Delete button you'd laugh.  :D

Living alone will make you creative in doing things at the same time. I do multitasking almost everyday because I need to do many chores at the least possible time. I do my laundry in the washing machine while ironing my clothes and reading my next lesson that I will teach the following day. I do all of these while eating dinner. That is my normal day and then I do a lot more on weekends but not too much in a hurry.

• 2 weeks later...

You are great, Win! I am not good in multitasking. I used to try doing multiple tasks online: working online jobs, checking my inbox, finding other business opportunities, writing blog posts, playing Farmville on Facebook, etc. But I usually ended up completing nothing. I work more efficiently when I am focusing on one or two tasks at a time.

• Like 1

I am a great multitasking person.  I love to work under pressure and I love to do many things at 1 time.  I'm Type A personality and I have to be on the go go go!

I believe that there are times when I could get more done if I concentrated on 1 thing at a time, but where is the fun in that.

I have days where I multitask all day long without any slip ups and then other days... Well, let's just say I have some pretty rough mess ups that are more than a little bit embarrassing! I think as a mom you have to learn to multitask!

• 2 months later...

We don't really multitask despite what everyone says. Our brains are wired so they can only do one task at a time. We can start one task, do a bit of that task then start another, so it appears that we are doing more than one task at once.