For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

I did it!

knchatty

I interviewed for a new job 2 weeks ago.  My company is closing soon (due to the poor economy).  I was called today after waiting for 2 whole weeks and offered the position.  I knew it was meant to be.  Higher salary and closer to home!  I'm so excited!

That's great, congratulations!  I have a couple of friends who were laid off several months ago and while they've gone on a few interviews, they have yet to land a position.  It's wonderful that you were able to find something right away. :)

I've been told it's easier to find a new job when you already have a job.  You can be more selective and you have more confidence.  You know, you aren't just going to grab anything because you have to have a job.

I have a great job, but it's just not stable enough for me.  So now I have a new job that is more stable, closer to home and wants to pay me more!  :D  Can't beat that!

Thanks for the congrats!

• 1 month later...

Congrats! I have been looking for work for over a year, however because I have been a stay at home mom for 10 years I am having a lot of trouble finding one. I decided to go to school this fall so I can learn something new that will enable me to find a position somewhere.

Good luck ladies!  I hope you like your new job KNchatty and Irelyn, I hope you find a job you like.  It's really hard to find jobs with the economy as it is  The employer has the ability ad opportunity to pick and choose,

My new job is getting better.  I would rather be busier but it's more stable and more money!  The people are great too.  I'm just glad I found something before my old job closed.

Thanks for the well wishes!

• 3 weeks later...

Finding a job that will be around awhile these days is always a plus. Not to many hang on for long in this economy. Job security is very hard to find. Just having peace of mind that you can depend on technology to keep you challenged is a full time job.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations. I'm at the stage in my life where I don't want to be indoors stuck behind a desk for 40 hours a week. I'm now doing security work which takes me out in the fresh air quite a lot.

I'm stuck behind a desk for 40 hours a week but it's doing something I love.  I know, to each their own right.  There are many days when I would love to be outside working.  On the cold and snowy days I love being indoors!