For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Television Shows

Guest Tinkleheimer

Guest Tinkleheimer

Which types of television shows are your favorite? I personally love adult-oriented cartoons and reality competitions. My favorite television shows include Futurama, Drawn Together, Project Runway, and I Love New York.

Prison Break truely is one of the best TV shows out there, I never really got into the reality TV crap and prison break is one of the few great shows that are actually on TV these days.

Only a few words to describe Prison Break. Everyweek I am excited for the 9pm hour to tune in. The trailers did nothing for me, I didn't care about the story I felt like it was kind of stupid to break into prison to break someone out. Nonetheless I gave it a try and I was blown away, the acting, the directing and the writing. Everyweek I am riveted by the strong characters, Lincoln Burrows played by Dominic Percell and Michael Scofield played by Wentworth Miller the simplicity of their characters is played out beautifully, the quiet strength of the characters really appeals to me. Not to mention they are eye-candy.

The bottom line is you will never be dissapointed in any episode, which leaves you at a cliff hanger after every episode