For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

This novel has me hooked.

Chibear

Every once in a while I pick up a book and become so involved with the characters that I hate to put it down.  Maeve Binchy is an author that tends to write novels that wrap me around their pages and won't let go.  Right now I'm reading Heart and Soul, and I can't wait to see how it all works out.

Do you have any authors that work you over this way?  What was the last novel you read that you couldn't put down?

I have never read any Binchy but actually own a few of her books.... Don't ask...

Jodi Picoult novels tend to have me hooked where I cannot put them down.

I am a fan of Jodi Picoult too.  What is your favorite book of hers?  There are only a couple that I could not read because they really bothered me.  One was about a school shooting.

I really liked The Pact and the one with the whales.

I also love Jenifer Weiner books.

I'm not familiar with the styles of Binchy and Picoult.

I just finished Ken Follett's book Whiteout. I've enjoyed everything I've read by him, and I heard there will be a sequel to The Pillars of The Earth.

For those with a taste for "steamy" love scenes, I'd say Follett has a flair for those, as well as the other elements of good storytelling.  ;)

Does anyone else here like him?

I've never heard of Binchy either, but I'm going to look the writer up.  I am looking for some interesting books to read.  I'm almost done with my second Nora Roberts book.  It's a series of 2 books about these granddaughters.