For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Taxes!!

Lynn

Did you file your taxes already? I hate to admit this, but I am a member of the throngs of Americans who wait until the last minute. So, I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning and then...realized it was April 15th  ::) I spent the morning filing everything online and now I am free for another year - yea!

As I do every year on April 15th I sat here and swore that next year I will file earlier, but if I were you, I wouldn't put money on that  :P

I took care of my federal taxes in February.  But, I didn't file my state taxes until just a few days ago.  I had a few things to clarify and now they are filed.  That's one less thing to worry about.

Well I'm an accountant so of course I filed already.  I filed really early, like early February.  In NY the State kept my income tax return until April.  It's crazy!  I now have both of my refunds back and I'm sure I will file in early February again next year!

I am not one to procrastinate. I usually get money back so as soon as I get all of my W-2s I am at the accountant so they can do them and file them for me.