For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Arghhh....ALLERGIES!

meiguoren

For the past four days, my nose has been non-stop drip and sneeze.  I'm ready to buy stock in the company that sells tissue paper.  I'm on Allegra and Flonase but there are times when it's so bad that nothing works.  I just took an Actifed and my nose is still running.  I hate allergies!

You and me both!  It's a bad year for them too.  I hear it's going to be the worst Pollen year yet in a long time.  I'm already taking Allergy medicine for mine.  I hate that feeling, my nose is stuffy one minute and runny the next!  I cannot wait for the end of Allergy season!

I'm in the same boat.  I can't remember my allergies being this bad in years.  In my area right now they say it's tree pollen that's actually causing all the problems.  ???  I'm afraid of what the summer is going to bring.

I understand how you feel. I've never really had allergies before but this year I definitely can feel them coming on. My son has allergies really bad and actually just took him to he doctor for it. We left there with 5 different prescriptions. Hopefully he will get better soon and you too.

• 1 month later...

I am not a doctor but I want to tell you about this product that totally helped my son with his allergic rhinitis. It is a small tablet called singulair.

It does not give overnight relief but a year after taking this, I just want to say that THIS YEAR my son has not had any episodes that we used to have ANNUALLY. Please ask your doctors if that can be of help to you. :)