For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Counting down to our Summer vacation!

Chibear

Ok, I know it's only May, but our Summer trip is less than 6 weeks away!  I have been working so hard at my job that sometimes, just thinking and planning our trip is what gets me through my day.  Anyone else looking forward to a little getaway this Summer?  Where are you going?

Congrats on your summer vacation plans! Hopefully we will be moving into our new house during the summer months. I would love to move now but it's not finished yet. It's hard being patient but it will be worth it in the end. Hopefully next summer we will be able to take the kids on a much needed family vacation.

Well, due to a lot of stuff going on like strikes and volcanic dust, not to mention the extra 2 hours you need to pass through security, we decided not to fly anywhere this year so we're taking the ferry from Poole in Dorset across to Cherbourg in France for 5 days at the end of June. Our daughter and grandkids live in Poole so we'll get the chance to spend time with them on the way down, and on the way back, which will be a bonus. We have also booked a B&B (with a pub nearby) on the way to Poole and on the way back home so that we can take our time.

My summer vacation will be spent sleeping during the day and working at night.  This will be the 2nd year in a row that I have had to work the night shift during summer break.  Luckily for me, my parents will help out with watching my sons because if not they disappear while I'm sleep, and want let me know where they are going or even ask to go.  I am surrounded by all my family, but I still worry about my sons outside playing....but it's all good.  So enjoy your summer and get some vacation time in for me.  I guess If I think about it, I live about 20 miles from Panama City Beach, and it is always beautiful no matter what time of the year or day you go.....    :);):D ;D 8)

• 3 weeks later...

We are counting down the days until school is over for the year and summer starts.  I love the relaxing days, no arguing with my daughter about getting up in the morning, no fighting over homework, etc.

We are trying to plan our vacation right now.  I know we are going to a beach, I'm just not sure which one.

Anyone have any recommendations for a week at the beach?