For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What Pizza?

Guest shading-scars

Guest shading-scars

America is home to dozens of Pizza companies with hundreds, thousands of individual franchises. What is your personal favorite? I myself enjoy Papa Johns. Their crust is excellently made with a good texture to it. However Pizza Hut has an all you can eat lunch which is always a plus. My girlfriend and I always order Papa Johns and share. Pizza is a good food for a small date too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vanarp

This question would be rather hard to answer. Since it is rather like asking: 'What is your favourite food?'. Which is often hard to answer as there are too many foods out there which we love equally as much. Also the issue occurs of not have tasted all foods in order to know which food is the best.

As for pizzas, I think I like Dominoes the best. This is because I have recently only ordered Domino pizza lately. As for the all famous Pizza Hut, I think their pizza is also tasty but it is too oily! I often try to stay away from fatty foods and try more healthy food though. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have to say my favorite is Papa Johns. Dominoes follows as a close second. Still, American pizzas fail terribly in comparison to original Italian pizzas. There's nothing like having the thin, exquisite slice on the plate in front of you out in the open overlooking a river. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

I heartily agree with Eireann.

No American pizza can compare to the beautifully fat-free, thin, crispy excellence of the original Italian pizza. Of course, there are those who simply don't understand its superiority- but I suppose that depends on your taste.

If I had to pick a favorite among the American pizza companies, I'd have to choose Papa John's. The toppings they have are unlike any other pizza place. My favorite is the Spinach Alfredo. :)