For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

An introduction....

Guest vanarp

To introduce myself, I thought it would be nice to start a new thread and say a little bit about myself. I am currently a student, and have an international background. Since I've been been to an international school, I've been surrounded by a variety of cultures which I am very grateful for. As for me as a person, I am by origin, Indian but I have been born and raised in the Netherlands.

I am multilingual, however my native language would be English. Often, I spend a lot of my time behind the PC; searching and contributing in some forums, chatting, working, gaming and trying to earn some money on the side which is very helpful for my studies.

My interests would be mainly in sports. I love to move around and try new things out which life has to offer. Currently, tennis is very appealing to me. As for the world wide web, I love researching and exploring the ins and outs of various topics. This is because I love to be aware of certain topics and will often go to great depths to familiarize myself with it.