For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

SEO and Keywords

Richardssun

The question was how do you not over-saturate an SEO specific article when trying to use synonyms of the keyword.

First of all, you expound upon the keyword in the first two paragraphs or so, depending on how long your article is. This is where your creativity comes into play. I once had to write a 500 word article with "fence post caps" being the SEO Keywords. If you want to test your creativity, try that. Secondly, you shouldn't need to. Whether you over saturate with 1 keyword, or different variations of it, is somewhat beside the point. A good article writer will get his/her point across without saturating it with too many keywords. You also have to kind of play this by ear until you get better at the craft. I'm not saying that you're not good, but there is always room for improvement. Keep in mind, some search engines are synonym friendly, while others are not.

A good way to really put it into perspective would be to go back and re-read what I've just written. This time, don't look so much for an answer to your question, but rather look at how I used the SEO "keywords". By the time I'm done, this little "keyword tutorial " will be about 200 words long. If the client were looking for a keyword saturation of 2-4%, I'd be good to go because I used it 6 times.

Putting too much focus on keyword density can ruin an article, in my opinion. I always write my articles for quality and don't even worry about the SEO aspect of the content until the first draft is completed. After that, I might modify word choice slightly to favor certain keywords, but never enough to significantly alter the tone of the piece.

Richardssun, that was an excellent example of an SEO optimized article! It really is a lot more difficult than one would expect to get an article with the appropriate quantity of keywords without it sounding stilted or awkward.