For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Puyallup Fair

QueenB

I went to the fair today with my boyfriend and we had the best time! He hasn't went to the fair since he was about 10 years old and that was when his mother was alive. We had so much fun. I love winning stuffed animals and going on my favorite rides :)

I love the Zipper. What's your favorite thing to do at the fair?

I haven't been to a fairground in years. I'm afraid I have a husband who is ultra safety conscious and does not approve of local travelling fairs though he did take me to Alton Towers, one of the biggest theme parks in the UK, for a birthday treat once. I love any kind of roller coaster, the faster and higher the better!

We have a "fair" here once a year when Carnival comes around -  we call it "The Village," though. I like the Gravitron - the big UFO ride that spins so fast you stick to the walls inside.

We don't do rides at the fair... something about their portability makes them seem much too dangerous! Our local fair is one we generally skip - but when I lived in New York, we LOVED the Fair! You haven't been to a fair until you've been to the New York State Fair, in my opinion! The midway was something totally unneeded - there were so many other things to see! The animals, the vendors/businesses, the butter sculpture, the cheap milk... everything was just awesome!