For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How's your health?

Perfect7

Sickness season has arrived! Four of the eight of us dealt with head colds this week. Our church is riddled with victims of upper respiratory illnesses and sinus infections. Are you staying healthy?

I'm sorry to hear that so many of your family have come down with colds. I'm lucky in that respect as I have never been one to easily catch colds. In the 21 years that I was in my job before I retired I wasn't off sick once! My husband, on the other hand, does get man flu often!

We live out in the country and, while our daughter does go to school and other kids always start getting sick at the same time every year, our daughter doesn't really get sick. Maybe I'm biased against the big city at this point, but I just think that country living is healthier living.

The wife and I both know when to start taking an aspirin a day before the weather really starts to turn, as it helps to ward off any virus that may be heading our way.

I live in the country too and I love it.  I can't say that living in the country keeps me from getting sick though.  I am prone to sinus infections for some reason.  I work in a hospital (Finance) so I am around germs all day.  I am happy to say that we have been relatively healthy so far this year.

I hope everyone gets healthy soon!  :)

I too live in the country. Well, I just moved back here a month ago, after four years of staying in the city.

We love the cooler temperature and more windy atmosphere. Our health couldn't be better. The only time I felt sick was when we moved here. That was because of the stress of packing and unpacking, arranging the transfer, etc. But, thank God, I recovered fast here.

I think calm (as opposed to stress) helps one to be much more healthy, also. That would explain why you feel so much better when you are living in an area you love!

I'm sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much sickness in your family. I don't get sick very often, but when I do it hits me hard. I have been trying to stay calm (like you mentioned) because I know that helps, eating better and working out. I'm not only doing it for the season, but it's a good motivator! :)