For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Heat or Cold?

spacelover8126

Which do you tolerate better?

I prefer heat.  When I lived in the midwest, even indoors my hands would get so cold in the winter that they'd ache.

I think lately I'd rather be out in very cold weather, assuming that I can dress for it.

Sometimes in the extremely hot weather in the city the air quality is bad, which makes it kind of tough to function.

I could tolerate cold much more when I was younger. I lived in the far north of Scotland for many years where the Winters were bitter and I don't remember complaining. I also lived in the north east of England as a child before central heating was the norm, but I prefer the warm weather now and I love to take my Summer holidays in a warm country.

I'm with you, Silva, though I never lived in Scotland (I wish!). I actually suffered some nerve damage as a child and so didn't feel cold - I would start to shiver and only then would I realize that I should probably put some clothes on.

Having lived in Los Angeles and the Caribbean all my life, I'm a total sun baby. :)

I prefer cooler temperatures. The thing is, one can always add another layer if one is cold, but there's only just so much one can take off!

I prefer cool, but not cold. I have grown up in a cool place where normal temperature ranges from between 18 to 22 degrees. City boys call that cool. But people in Finland call that warm.

I had to go convert your temperature range into Fahrenheit (64-72).  Living in FL, that range feels cool to cold to me, depending on time of year.