For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Ready For Spring?

buddys

OK, Is everyone ready for spring yet? I am. I have already had enough of winter and I want to be spring...Tomorrow! I know, I know, we have to take what's given to us but I hate winter months. Seasonal Affective Disorder, cold, snow, ice, slush, shoveling snow, yucky overcast days. What's to look forward too?

Spring? We haven't even started winter yet here! Nope, I'm ready for winter. I'm hoping we actually get some snow here in the south this year. :) Sounds like you need to get your house some full-spectrum light bulbs for the winter!

Perfect, where in the south are you?  I'm in the south too......Alabama, Birmingham area. 

AND I HOPE WE GOT FIVE FLIPPIN' FEET OF SNOW THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!

;D

Buddys, I'm right there with you.  I know I shouldn't complain as, for this time of year, it's still pretty warm and the snow has yet to fall, but I have become so much more of a Summer person.  Let's just hope these next 5 months fly by quickly.

I'm with you too buddys. I hate these long dark nights and the cold. We have to draw the curtains and put the lights on at 4pm for goodness sake! Today it's misty and damp. If I do my washing tomorrow and it's like this, I'll have to dry everything indoors. Yuck!

Bring on the Snow!  I want to go outside and catch the snowflakes on my tongue during the fist snow fall.  I want to lay on the ground and make a snow angel, hoping I'm not too old to get up without wrecking it.  I want to climb the tubing hill 100 times with my daughter and then slide down super fast trying to beat her down the hill.

I love winter!  I love snow!  Someone else can keep the ice though!