For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

If you could be invisible...

Klicky

I found this question in a game last night, and we had fun with it: 

If you could be invisible for one hour, what would you do for that hour? 

My kids answers mostly involved scaring each other and playing practical jokes.  I would spy on my kids in school (insert evil laugh here).

Wow, that's an interesting question. First, I'd set an alarm to let me know when my hour was *almost* up, so I could STOP doing whatever I chose to do. Spying on someone definitely seems the most likely use for this, though!

I'd take the opportunity to stuff the ballot box!

Then I'd probably go around laughing out loud -- presuming that I would still be able to be heard, and that would really freak some people out, don't you think?

I'd take the opportunity to stuff the ballot box!

Then I'd probably go around laughing out loud -- presuming that I would still be able to be heard, and that would really freak some people out, don't you think?

Haha that's a really good one!

I would like to see what my mother is up to, because she has a pretty interesting life. I would also really like to see my boyfriend at work. I bet he's amazing with customers! (He's a sales representative for Radio Shack)

It's a bit like eavesdropping though isn't it? You may well see something that you wish you hadn't seen or hear something you wish you hadn't heard. I'd rather not! :o

I would tiptoe towards the room of the President of the country and see what funny stuff are actually on his table. Better yet, I'd tiptoe inside one of his closed-door meetings and hear what they actually talk about :)