For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Weather etc

Perfect7

Wow, hasn't the weather been weird this year? Between the unusually snowy winter and the storms, it's been something else. And then there's been the earthquakes (and resulting tsunamis). I hope everyone recovers from the damage!

Yes, there seems to be a strange weather pattern every few years. The winter here in South Korea was the coldest on record since the 1960s! Spring is still struggling to gain a hold, and the mix of cold and rainy days with sunny and warm ones is making a lot of people sick.

That's like it is here, Val.  It'll be 80 degrees one day and the very next night, it goes down into the 30's and 40's.  We've had some rough thunderstorms and inches and inches of rain lately.  Although I'm ready for warm weather, I'm kind of afraid that this summer might be a really hot one, considering the way the weather has been lately.  I hope I'm wrong.  I don't care much for 90 and 100 degree days!

We are having an early Spring here in England at the moment but the winds are still quite chilly although all the flowers are out and the sun is shining. Hopefully Summer will be warm enough to sit outside and have a glass of cider in the pub garden! ;)

We are having an early Spring here in England at the moment but the winds are still quite chilly although all the flowers are out and the sun is shining. Hopefully Summer will be warm enough to sit outside and have a glass of cider in the pub garden! ;)

That sounds so esquisite.  "Let's go to the pub garden and drink some cider, mum."

Of course, that can be translated into Redneck:  "Come on, y'all, let's go down yonder to the swimmin' hole and drown a twelve pack and a fifth of Jack!"

:D

I'm just teasing, Silva.  It sounds like a lovely thing to do.

Ha ha! My husband drowned more than a fifth of Knobs Creek when we were in Anchorage, wim and I did my best with the Grey Goose, so I know just what you mean! :D

• 1 month later...

That sounds wonderful Silva!

The weather here has been pretty odd, I'm in upstate NY.  We had rain for 12 days straight, I kept saying I think we moved to Seattle.  It was gorgeous all week long - mid 70's and sunshine.  It's storming right now - the skies are grumbling (thunder) and it's supposed to be this way all weekend - Go figure!

We're having rain right now. I love rain for the plants but this is getting to be too much. We've already had some flash floods this month with water over roads that have never before had water over them. The weather patterns are getting weirder and weirder.  :(

We are getting some rain now, which we really needed. The weather has been very strange.  Now for my neck of the woods, we will be starting the dreaded "H" word next month.  No, it is not humidity, it is Hurricanes!  Hope we don't have an eventful season, but I am so very happy we are land locked!