For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Anything exciting happen lately?

Bridget

OK, this may not be the most exciting thing that's happened, but it is the most recent. 

A couple days ago, my son was riding in the car with his friend and his friends mom after dark.  Suddenly, a deer ran in front of them and they had no time to stop.  They hit the deer, the car stopped, and the deer landed about 60 feet away.  My son is only eight, so I thought something like this might have frightened him.  After hearing about it, I talked to him on the phone (he was spending the night at the friend's house).  Anyway, he was perfectly fine; in fact he wanted to get off the phone so he could continue playing.  :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Fuchie

Life in the tropics, you just never get bored there is always something happening, especially on the job. There is alaways a fire to put out and no two days are ever the same,truly you just never get bored.

Well, nothing truly exciting has happened to me lately. My college semester restarted a few days back. It's the same old boring cycle of classes and homework. However, we previously used to work full days on Saturdays too. Now, since the Head of my Department became the new Vice Principal, he's made all Saturdays half-days, and he's agreed to give us the second Saturday of every month off as well. Today is the first of those second Saturdays we've got off. I woke up two hours later than I might have had I had college today, and I am yet to take a bath, though it's already quite late in the morning. :P

The only exciting thing in my life right now is the fact that I'm moving in about 2 months. I'll be moving into a house, the first one that my family will live in. We're all pretty excited, especially since this means my kids will finally have a yard to play in.

Exciting lately? Eh, can't really say so unfortunately. A couple of my friends are up for the weekend who I don't get to see very often, so that's definitely a plus. Mainly gaming all weekend. Well, and poker XD. All in all though I'm just stoked we get to hang out no matter what we're doing though. :)