For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Mail time

Perfect7

I love getting mail! It bums me out that everywhere we've lived, we get our mail late in the afternoon. On the other hand, if it came in the morning, I wouldn't have it to look forward to all day!  :D

What kind of mail do you get Perfect 7? These days I only ever seem to get bills! It's a pity that I hardly ever write or receive letters anymore. Maybe I should start writing to people again, as I agree it is nice to look forward to the post being delivered.

I don't really look forward to the mail unless I'm expecting a card or package.  We get ours around 11 a.m., unless it's a UPS package.  Those usually come in the early evening.

We live in rural England and our post comes in the afternoon. I remember the old days when we got both morning and afternoon postal deliveries!

I like getting mail.  Of course you know there's always going to be bills, but every now and then, there's a surprise.  Like my Reader's Digest or Consumer Reports magazines.  Sometimes I'll get some little catalog which I love reading, but rarely order from.  And then there's the sales paper from the local grocery store.

It's not all bad news, all the time  ;) .

Oh, we get the occasional bill here, too, but I also like getting circulars and such. Also, because we are self-employed, we sometimes find checks in the mail, and that's always nice!

We do a lot of shopping online so we get a lot of packages in the mail. It's always fun when I open up the PO Box and see a notification card that we have a package waiting at the desk. Something has to balance out those darn bills that never seem to go away!