For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Summer Get-aways.

Watari

Living here in California can seem like being locked up in the bowels of hell's fire -in the summer.

If I had the choice, I'd run off to Japan, or perhaps Germany. I'm having a tough time choosing between Japanese school girl outfits and awesome Caslte-like structures.

Where would you go?

I live in California too, and unfortunately my summer "getaway" was nothing glamorous. I ended up going to Fresno, where it's 112 degrees in the summer.

If I actually got a chance to choose my summer destination, I would say anywhere in Europe. I wouldn't mind visiting any country there, they all have beautiful things to see.

• 2 months later...

I live in England and we had about a week of warm summer weather this year. The rest of the year has been wet, wet, wet!

I'd love to live in California as far as the weather is concerned and next month we are off to Portugal for 2 weeks where it will be at least 27 degrees, hopefully! Mind you, we're going to Alaska next summer to visit family...brrrrr.  :-\